Monday, May 4, 2020

Contemplating Orange Crush

Hello Mr President.
Hi have we met before?
Oh yes, you liked my pussy….
Really? Was it orange like me?
I was in the Secret Service and you called me Agent Orange!
Wow, you must have had a killer pussy!
It sure blew your mind… 

….. So I hope you can remember something useful and answer my questions….
Don’t get aggressive now….

So tell me, do you believe China has Weapons Of Mass Destruction?
Oh yes, I do….
And you have hard evidence?
Yes, our intelligence people have reliable evidence!
So what are you going to do?
I have told the Chinese that we want our inspectors to access their labs.
And if they refuse?
We will punish them! I think we might invade…. Show them how great we are!
Really? Do you remember when Bush said Iraq was making viruses in their Labs?
Iraq, Iraq…. Is that a place?
Do you remember when we said if the communists took over Vietnam, all the SE Asian dominoes would fall?
That was long before my time… What happened?
We unleashed Agent Orange!
You really f**ked them over then….
Totally, yes and we are still paying for it!
Hmm, I’m the richest man in the world!  What are you doing after work?

No comments:

Post a Comment