Sunday, September 8, 2013


Notice: Further entries in this Blog will be delayed until a new contract has been negotiated between myself and my service provider. I am uncertain if I will have the moral or optical fibre to to sustain an acceptable level of through-put. Only time will shed the necessary light to reveal the truth of this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment